Kindergarten and Preschool Apple Theme Unit
Kindergarten and Preschool Curriculum Made Easy!
This Apples/Letter A Unit has everything you need for a week packed full of apple themed fun and learning. 47 Page Lesson Plan
The Kindergarten - Preschool weekly plans are designed with a 3-6 year old child in mind. Every activity can be used at home with one or more children or adapted for use in a classroom. These Units are about exploring and learning while exposing children to a variety of skills and concepts.
• Academic skills: Retelling a story, letter identification, counting/recognizing numbers, one to one correspondence, sorting by color, sorting by size, color identification, Rhyming words, and more
• Science and STEM: a mix of weekly activities
• Fine motor skills: Stamping, painting, lacing, writing, cutting, tearing, and gluing • Gross motor skills: Weekly mix of activities
• The week at a glance: See all books and activities for the week on one convenient page. Plus, daily pages written out with explanations, Every week includes 5 books, Language/Phonics, Science/STEM, Art, Fine motor activities, Gross motor activities, Math, Practical Life, Sensory, and snacks along with a few other activities you may want to try!
• Suggested Materials: Prepping for the week is super easy with this laid out plan.
• Activity Pages: Learning activity pages include everything you need to know to complete the activities for the week. I've also included pictures and recipes for a variety of activities and snacks.
• Printables: Printable activities and materials to make weekly prep a breeze! Lots of printable options to save you from purchasing additional hands on materials that you may not have available.
• Activities in Action: Want to see more photos of each of this week’s activities in action? Click below for large detailed photos of our Themed Learning Fun! http://www.naturalbeachliving.com/kindergarten-preschool-themes-apples